A.Taylor & Son Vacancies
A.Taylor & Son (Leeds) Ltd are high quality fabrication and welding specialists currently operating from 4 sites in Leeds.
Due to continued growth we are seeking to increase our staff in the following positions:
All applications in writing including CV and salary expectations to Judith Hazelwood, HR, or alternatively email to email@example.com
Planning Engineer/ Estimator
We are seeking a versatile engineer to join our existing talented team of planners and estimators.
Responsible for processing customer enquiries and orders the ideal candidate will have a strong broad based engineering background of fabrication & machining processes.
Key duties will include:
Interpreting customer bills of materials, drawings and specifications to formulate a competitive quotation.
Planning customer orders, purchasing materials and any sub contract services.
Compiling works orders for shop floor including route cards and all necessary documentation.
Experience of estimating, order processing and/or production planning is beneficial.
QA Manager (Designate)
We are seeking an experienced QA engineer to lead and direct the quality assurance and inspection team. The QA Manager is responsible for establishing the overall quality policy and procedures for the company to ensure compliance with both BSEN ISO 9001 and customer requirements.
Main duties include:-
- Formulating and maintaining quality assurance objectives.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring these are met.
- Investigating customer complaints relating to quality and setting customer service standards.
- Auditing key suppliers and sub contractors.
- Managing QC inspectors at each of our sites.
This role is ideally suited to a candidate wishing to progress into a managerial role.
For all the above positions please apply in writing with full CV (incl. salary expectations) to
A.Taylor & Son; Weaver Street; Leeds; LS4 2AY or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the above we are also have the following skilled vacancies:-
- Welders: Capable of welding to approved procedures and competent in GTAW & FCAW to ASME IX & BS EN 287 codes.
- Machinists: CNC Horizontal Borer/ milling; Heidenhain & Fanuc experience preferred to machine medium to large bespoke fabrications to fine tolerances, must be able to set & programme.
- Skilled Platers: Must be apprentice trained.
For the above positions our rate is £12.20/hr for basic week, overtime at present.
Please forward CV to A.Taylor & Son; Weaver Street; Leeds; LS4 2AY or email email@example.com