A.Taylor & Son Vacancies
A.Taylor & Son (Leeds) Ltd are high quality fabrication and welding specialists currently operating from 4 sites in Leeds.
Due to continued growth we are seeking to increase our staff in the following positions:
All applications in writing including CV and salary expectations to The HR department, or alternatively email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Account Assistant
The company has a new vacancy for a Key Account Assistant.
The Key Account Assitant will work within a newly created cell comprising estimators, planning engineers, quality assurance technicians and expeditors.
Reporting to the Key Account Manager you will communicate the status of orders between the office team and the production facility to ensure timely progression of each job; keeping your colleagues and customer informed of each step and any changes that may occur within the process.
You must be a confident user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and possess a good ability to communicate effectiviely both in person and through email and telephone.
Key duties include:-
- Utilising and maintaining order reports to check status of individual jobs.
- Extracting information from a variety of documents to create sub-level reports.
- Dealing with incoming email regarding production and quality.
The ideal candidate will have excellent literacy and good analytical skills and previous experience or a general interest in engineering would also be advantageous.
Please apply in writing with current CV and salary expectations to A.Taylor & Son (Leeds) Ltd, Pepper House, Leeds, LS10 2NP.
Alternatively please email your application with covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications 22/11/3013.
QA Manager (Designate)
We are seeking an experienced QA engineer to lead and direct the quality assurance and inspection team. The QA Manager is responsible for establishing the overall quality policy and procedures for the company to ensure compliance with both BSEN ISO 9001 and customer requirements.
Main duties include:-
- Formulating and maintaining quality assurance objectives.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring these are met.
- Investigating customer complaints relating to quality and setting customer service standards.
- Auditing key suppliers and sub contractors.
- Managing QC inspectors at each of our sites.
This role is ideally suited to a candidate wishing to progress into a managerial role.
For all the above positions please apply in writing with full CV (incl. salary expectations) to
A.Taylor & Son; Pepper House; Pepper Road; Leeds; LS10 2NP or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the above we are also have the following skilled vacancies:-
- Welders: Capable of welding to approved procedures and competent in GTAW & FCAW to ASME IX & BS EN 287 codes.
- Machinists: CNC Horizontal Borer/ milling; Heidenhain & Fanuc experience preferred to machine medium to large bespoke fabrications to fine tolerances, must be able to set & programme.
- Skilled Platers: Must be apprentice trained.
For the above positions our rate is £12.20/hr for basic week, overtime at present.
Please forward CV to A.Taylor & Son; Pepper House; Pepper Road; Leeds; LS10 2NP or email email@example.com